COORDINATION + MANAGEMENT
On site coordinating and management services for the couple who enjoys collaborating on the wedding details with support from our dedicated expert team. Below is an example of services.
— review all existing vendor contracts provided by client and review any questions
- at the venue for the fine tuning of the final details. Discuss, refine and
document each and every detail of your final wedding day plans and answer any outstanding
questions or concerns.
- Contact vendors for arrival and end time, including strike time
- Manage RSVP and reports for meal selection
- Compile a wedding day agenda detailing all activities associated with the final preparations and orchestration of your wedding. After your approval of the timeline a custom copy will be provided to all vendors as well as bridal party & family members
- Attend the Ceremony Rehearsal to assist the Officiant in directing your rehearsal.
- Attend and orchestrate the wedding day arriving no later than 3 hours prior to the ceremony start time (or sooner if needed) all they way through to the end of the reception, as noted on the timeline, overseeing each detail for you. Included will be one assistant.
- Oversee the set up of all of your ceremony accessories; i.e., programs, guest books, etc.
- Oversee the overall setup of ceremony.
- Review the ceremony sequences and cues with musicians.
- Assist with setting up table numbers, place cards, seating chart/seating cards, menu cards, toasting glasses, cake/knife server, etc for your reception.
- Review the sequence and timing of reception events and all details with the Emcee/DJ & the Banquet Captain.
- Orchestrate your preview of the reception before the guests come into the area and have your photographer/cinematography document the setting before the guests arrive.
- Arrange for your gift transport to your designated auto or onsite hotel room including personal items such as champagne flutes and cake knifes, etc.
contact us to request a consultation - for detailed quote of services and prices. Rates start at $4500